AirShou is a name that we all recognize as one of the earliest screen recorders ever to appear in Cydia. This screen recorder is back and it has been seriously overhauled, given support for all iOS versions including iOS 12 and has loads of new features to tempt users.
Enjoy Full HD 1080p video recording, auto compression so you can get more videos on your device, loads of settings that enable you to set up AirShou as you want it, and a good deal more. Read on and we’ll show you how to download Air Shou.
How to Download AirShou :
Air Shou app is an unofficial app so Apple won’t let it into the iOS or Google Play store.
Method 1 : For iOS ( iPhone )
- Click on the download button above or go to this URL https://airshou.app (copy-paste in browser)
- Some download instructions will pop up on the screen; follow these and let the app install
- Now you can use the app to record whatever you want on your screen
Method 2: IPA File
Check that iTunes is on the latest version on your PC or Mac. Then download the IPA file for AirShou Screen Recorder from the button above and follow the link below to download and use Cydia Impactor app from this URL https://cydiaimpactor.app (copy-paste in browser) to install it on your device.
Method 3: AirShou Android APK
- Get the app APK file on your device by clicking the button above
- Open Security on your device ( in Settings ) and tap the box to enable Unknown Sources
- Find and tap the APK file and leave it to install
Alternatives Screen Recorders:
AirShou alternative is one of the top screen recorders but it certainly isn’t the only one. Have a look at these two decent AirShou alternatives :
EveryCord is an AirShou alternative screen recorder app that used to only be found only in Cydia. Find out what else EveryCord has to offer and get a download guide by clicking on the given link.
CoolPixel has proven itself to be a very powerful and popular screen recorder app. With full support for Android, its well worth a look so check out the link and find out how you can download CoolPixel on your device.
Everyone needs a screen recorder at some time or other and we want it to be a decent, high-quality one.
You can’t go wrong with AirShou so let us know how you get on using it and follow us on Facebook for more tips like this.