Filza is a name that all Emu4iOS users know, being one of the most downloaded apps. Cydia doesn’t get many updates these days and that has left many users unable to download iOS file managers like iFile , until now. The popular file manager Filza app has now been given a new lease of life without requiring the third-party store, meaning anyone can download it, regardless of iOS device and iOS version.
Filza File Manager gives us access to our file management system in ways that the Cupertino company do not allow and that means you won’t find any app in the app store that offers the same features.
Filza Features :
Filza provides us with multiple ways of managing our iOS file systems, with access and customization features built-in. It provides us with a quick way of seeing the file types on our devices to start with, viewing file types such as:
- Apple iWorks files
- Microsoft Works files
- Web archives
File management is made easy through a number of ways to manage software and files in these ways:
- Easily move, rename, delete, copy and paste files
- Access and edit text files and property lists like configuration files
- An easy way to install Apple .Deb package files
- An easy way to compress and decompress zip and other compressed file formats
- An easy way to install Apple .DMG files
- Import media files, such as MP3, to your iPod library.
Lastly, Filza offers several different methods for moving files in and out of your iOS device, including:
- Using Bluetooth to send files to another device with Filza
- Use FTP and Dropbox
- Use a Toshiba FlashAir card to view and download
- Send files as email attachments
- Use the built-in webserver
With full integration with Safari Download Manager, Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing and with AttachmentSaver, Filza is one of the most versatile apps of all time.
How to Install Filza :
It isn’t too advanced to download Filza app and so long as you follow our instructions carefully, you won’t have any trouble at all.
Method 1 : iOS
- Directly click on this download button above from TweakBox app.
Method 2 : IPA File Download
Installing Filza using this method requires using your Apple ID and Cydia Impactor to install the Filza IPA File ( link ) onto your device. A full step by step tutorial can be found below:
As you can see, Filza offers a great many useful features, things that we have never been allowed to do before and, because of this, the app will never be made available through the iOS app store. It is easy enough to download though so have a go and let us know if you run into trouble following our guide. For more updates, you can follow us on Facebook.