Games emulators have always been popular downloads from Cydia and still are, for those who can still use the jailbreak store. With few jailbreaks available right now, people use new app installers like Emu4iOS for downloading these emulators. Those who still love downloading their game emulators can now get a new one called HappyChick. Until now, each console type, i.e. PS1 or Nintendo, was covered by its own emulator; with HappyChick you get them all under one roof.
How to Download HappyChick Emulator :
HappyChick is one of the top emulator apps, offering support for over 18 consoles, such as the Nintendo series, PPSSPP, PS1 and many more, all in one app. If you want to play the graphic-heavy games, like GA, FIFA, Call of Duty and others like it, you will need to have at least 2 GB RAM free on your device to get the best and smoothest experience possible.
Method 1 : Using Emu4iOS App
- Click this button above or directly click this ( link ) provided by TweakBox App Dev to download onto your device . Enable Trust when you are asked to . Now start playing your favorite games
Method 2 : IPA Method
- Download the HappyChick IPA ( file ) for iOS on your computer
- Download and install Cydia Impactor from the official link https://cydiaimpactor.app
- Launch the impactor app , drag and drop the .ipa file into impactor windows and follow onscreen instructions.
Method 3: Android APK File Download
- Open this ( link ) using your browser and download the APK for HappyChick App
- Enable Unknown Sources on your device in Settings > Security
- Tap on the APK file and let it install to your Android device
HappyChick Features :
- Easy to download and use
- Full support for iOS 10 and above on all iOS devices
- Provides support for 18+ different consoles, including GBA. GBC, Nintendo, PPSSPP and PS1
- Thousands of games supported for all ages and types of player
- Play old classics or play the latest graphic-laden games like Dragon Ball, FIFA and GTA
- Support for online multiplayer gaming
- Cloud servers are sued for game hosting so fast and safe downloads are assured
- Gameplay can be recorded and shared using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Local server hosting is used for some games so no need to use Wi-Fi
- One-Click-Play – no need to download different emulators for different consoles
- Create your own game controls and game maps
- Many more features
Alternative Method to Download HappyChick:
Not everyone will be able to install Cydia on their devices at the moment because it is limited in use. However, there is no need to miss out. An alternative is to install a third-party app installer called TutuApp VIP.
As well as HappyChick emulator, TutuApp VIP offers access to a broad range of content, including a few Cydia tweaks, loads of modified apps like Pokémon Go++ and Snapchat++, along with paid app store content for free and a few emulator apps. Check out the link and find out how you can download TutuApp VIP on your device today.
HappyChick is definitely worth looking at, the only emulator app to offer support for multiple devices so download it if you can and tell us what you think. Follow us on Facebook for more updates.