With today’s iOS devices, watching Movies and TV shows has never been easier. The retina screens, the size of the displays, the faster processors, all combine to make the iPhone and the iPad the perfect devices. What isn’t so perfect is the lack of decent apps to get our media content from; while there are apps that claim to allow you to watch what you want; the reality is they cost money or they don’t offer anywhere near what they promise. MovieBox app does.
MovieBox provides free access to thousands of movies and TV shows. It is updated regularly with all the latest shows and movies and you can also pick from a large choice of HD movies. Where other apps let users down is that they are required to download their choice of movie first, not great for those who don’t have much storage space. With MovieBox you can stream it directly, leaving your storage space intact.
How to Download MovieBox App :
First, you do not need to install Cydia to use MovieBox but you also won’t get it from the app store. Second, there are many ways to get it so pick the method you want from these:
Method 1: Using Emu4iOS App
Emu4iOS is an external app installer that offers a choice of emulators and other useful apps and cool games. Here’s how do download MovieBox using Emu4iOS:
- Download Emu4iOS onto your device; follow the guide at the link
- Open Emu4iOS app by tapping the icon on your homepage
- Search for MovieBox and tap the result that corresponds to your own iOS device and firmware version or tap this ( link ) provided by TweakBox App Team to get MovieBox onto your device
- Tap Install on the popup message to confirm that you want to install MovieBox
- Wait for MovieBox to install and the icon to appear on your homepage
- Now open your Settings app and go to General > Profile and Device Management
- Find the World of Enterprise profile and tap it; tap Trust
- Close Settings, go to your homepage and you can start using MovieBox to stream your content.
Method 2 : Emus4U App
Download the moviebox app from Emus4U app without needing any computer , easily and faster.
Method 3: MovieBox IPA File
For this method to work you must ensure that your computer is running the latest version of iTunes. Open iTunes click on Help > Check for Updates and follow the onscreen instructions to update if needed.
- Download Cydia Impactor ( Mac or PC ) from official source https://cydiaimpactor.app
- Download the .ipa file for MovieBox from ( here )
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC; if iTunes is set to launch automatically, close it down.
- Open the Cydia Impactor app and click on Menu ; click on the name of the connected device
- Now open the ipa file you downloaded and drag it to Cydia Impactor, dropping it in
- Type your Apple credentials in , set up a dummy account if you don’t want to use your regular one
- Wait while Cydia Impactor fetches the certificate and digitally signs it.
- Close Cydia Impactor and repeat from step 7 in the previous method
- MovieBox is now ready to use.
Alternative App :
BobbyMovie is a new app that comes as a great alternative to the ever popular MovieBox app. Like MovieBox, it provides Full 1080p HD movie streaming on your phone without having to download and pay premium for watching it. Watch the latest released blockbusters.
How to Fix MovieBox Not Working :
If MovieBox crashes after a few days, it will be because Apple has revoked the certificate. You can easily stop this happening by installing a VPN app from NessVPN . A VPN recommendation service that blocks Apple from revoking the certificates so you don’t have to keep reinstalling the apps.
Let us know how you get on with MovieBox and follow us on Facebook for more updates and the latest news and information.