Cydia is nothing but a dim and distant memory for many users now but there are loads of alternatives that offer thousands of apps, games and some Cydia tweaks. The most downloaded of these alternatives has to be TweakBox, offering the most diverse range of content for all iOS users without needing to jailbreak first.
It gets better
It is completely FREE to download. No charge for downloading the app or anything that is in it.
It doesn’t get better than that so read on to see how to download it to your iOS device today.
How to Download:
For this you need only your iOS device, the internet and a couple of minutes of your time:
- Tap the Download button (above)
- Click Allow and a new page opens
- Click Install to give the configuration profile permission to download
- Now Settings opens automatically, tap on Install and input your passcode if needed
- Safari opens, tap on Install TweakBox, and then Install to confirm
- Settings opens again, tap Install>Next>Done and let the installation finish
- Look on your home page; the new icon will be there. If it isn’t, do these steps again
Video: Watch to see these steps
We’re not through yet
Using the app is dead easy:
- Tap the icon on your home screen and pick the app category (see Features)
- Browse the list or use the search facility to find what you want
- Tap on Download, follow the install instructions on-screen and wait
- When your app has downloaded the icon will be on your home page
We’re still not done
There are four categories to choose from in the installer:
- App Store – content from the iOS app store
- TweakBox – Cydia tweaks, movie apps, screen recorders and more
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps with extra features, like Spotify++ and WhatsApp++
- Modified Games – bestselling games with additional features including Minecraft PE, Pokémon GO, and GTA
Fixing Untrusted Developer Error:
When you open the app for the first time you are likely to see an Untrusted Developer error. Don’t worry, this isn’t a problem and will take seconds to fix:
- Go into your iOS Settings and tap the General option
- Tap on Profiles and Device Management and a list of profiles loads
- Find the right profile and tap it
- Tap Trust and close Settings
- Now when you try the app, the error will have disappeared.
Try TweakBox today and follow us on Facebook for more updates.